jueves, 5 de enero de 2023

A country I would like to visit

I would like to visit Japan and Mexico. Mexico because is a country with so much culture and I want to learn everything about it, also I love spicy food and there all the food is spicy, I really want to try esquites there. The beaches in Mexico are so beautiful so I want to go there and swim, I love swimming.


I also would like to visit Japan because is a country where the style harajuku born and there Hello kitty was created too and I´m a huge fan of hello kitty. I would love to go shopping there, searching for hello kitty things and anime of course. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Change to my study program

Change to my study program.   A change that I would do to my study program, is the old mentality of teaching art. Because I feel like some t...