jueves, 12 de enero de 2023

The future

I’m very scared of the future so I don’t know if a really like to go to the future because the present is more valuable and important to me.

 

But if I must go, I think I would like to go 15 years in the future to look at me. I been dealing with border line personality disorder so I would like to see if I’m doing great, I hope so because right now I’m feeling better.

 

Also, I want to see if my family has a good health and maybe look into my working life. I hope that I will be in my dream job teaching. 

 

If I have to choose I want to go to the past instead of the future and hug my grandmother who passed away three years ago. 


Netflix: ¿te gustó Back to the Future? 5 películas similares que te  recomienda la plataforma – Publimetro Chile

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Change to my study program

Change to my study program.   A change that I would do to my study program, is the old mentality of teaching art. Because I feel like some t...