jueves, 3 de junio de 2021

My favorite picture

 


This is my favorite picture because I was with my cat when she was a tiny small bean. Look at her she was so fluffy and little. 

I love this moment because when I adopt her she was a very sweet kitten. Now she is a witch!! She only loves my dad but I don't care I still love her with all my heart.


This is a picture of her now, she's so big and fat, like a fluffy ball. She doesn't want to be touched or pet, because only allows at my dad to give her love. Im jealous. 

Take care, goodbye!


2 comentarios:

  1. So beautiful your cat! I is very nice that you adopt and not buy pets! For me is so important the relationship with our pets and the happiness that we can give us if we deal with love .

    ResponderEliminar

Change to my study program

Change to my study program.   A change that I would do to my study program, is the old mentality of teaching art. Because I feel like some t...