jueves, 12 de enero de 2023

my dream job

My dream job is working with kids. I really love kids and I want to work with them teaching. I imagine changing their life’s and teaching them a lot of great things. 


I have a lot of little cousins, so I really enjoy play with them, talk with them, and listening all the thing they want to share with the world. I really think kids needs to be listen more, I want to give all the importance to their ideas and thoughts. 


I think that I need a lot of important skills to work with kids, patience is one of them. I need to work a lot with that because I have a lot of patience, but I don’t think is enough. 


Teachers are not well paid, but I don’t care, I want to work to change kids’ life’s not for money. My dream life is living in a small house with my cats and teaching, I don’t care if there is not much luxury and money.


I’m thinking to studying a major of teaching after my graduation of plastic arts, it’s going to be really difficult because I’m 23 years old now and I think I’m going to be in university at 30 years old. That’s an insecurity for me. 

How to Teach Kids to Read at Home - 10 Simple Steps

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Change to my study program

Change to my study program.   A change that I would do to my study program, is the old mentality of teaching art. Because I feel like some t...