jueves, 3 de junio de 2021

A meal food I like

 Hello y'all!

a meal food I like is definitely thin layer orange cake! I love it, is like a pancake texture and is so citric! I really love the flavor because I love citric fruits so much, like lemon and orange.



I also love salads, any salads, they are my favorite thing in the whole word. I can't live If a don't have a salad in my table at lunch but, also, I ate this and any part of the day. 

I love my salad with a lot of lemon juice. 



Other meal that I like is lemon pie! I love the texture and the sour taste in the limon pie, omg is such a delicious thing ! 



That is my favorite meals. Goodbye !



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Change to my study program

Change to my study program.   A change that I would do to my study program, is the old mentality of teaching art. Because I feel like some t...