viernes, 6 de enero de 2023

The best concert I ever had

 Unfortunately I’ve never been in a concert in my life, but I would love to go to a concert especially if it is a Taylor Swift one, because she’s my favorite artist.


Taylor swift is going to have a concert in her next tour called “the eras tour”. In this concert she’s gonna sing her oldest songs of her oldest albums, but sadly she’s not coming to latam. If I have the money, i would love to go to New York to see her. Her concerts are the best, a lot of production and big quality. 


If she comes to Chile one day, I would buy a meet and greet ticket 100%. I been her fan since 2010, the first song that I hear of her was one called Our Song, so she’s been there in all the stages of my life, she’s very special to me so I want to meet her in person and tell here all she means to me.


In 2018 I was going to a the 1975 concert, a band that I also love, but unfortunately my dad got sick and has a operation the day they sell the tickets so I can’t make it.


Hopefully one day I can go to a concert and have fun, I have big expectations !










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Change to my study program

Change to my study program.   A change that I would do to my study program, is the old mentality of teaching art. Because I feel like some t...