jueves, 3 de junio de 2021

Why I choose this career

 Hello!

I chose this career because art save me when I was suffering a bad mental health year. I was so depressed, before this I was studying law, I love it. I really enjoy reading and debating with classmates, but something happened that year, my grandmother lost her battle with cancer and that just hit me. I couldn't going out of the bed or doing anything. 

I love drawing, I started drawing since very short age but I didn't put serious about it. I had in that time a Wacom tablet, so I start doing art and sharing that online. People love what I was doing even if was so bad about it! Is just so funny think about two years ago, with my first digital drawings, I barely known anything about digital drawing so you can imagine how bad I was. 

But I was doing it with love and faith, I was hoping to share with the world my feelings, in that dark part of my life I finally found something that brigs me joy. 

Then I decided, im going to focus on this, learn a lot of this, so I can show to the world more art, more of me, more about mental illness and how can love make a difference. 


This is a recently draw of mine. 


Thank you for reading and goodbye!



1 comentario:

Change to my study program

Change to my study program.   A change that I would do to my study program, is the old mentality of teaching art. Because I feel like some t...