jueves, 3 de junio de 2021

About me !

Hi, I'm Ayram Yuyuniz, I'm from Chile.

I have 22 years old and im a very extrovert person. I have a boyfriend, his name is Felipe, is a wonderful person and I love him very much. I loveee the color pink! is like my favorite color and my favorite thing in the world.

I follow the "Lolita" style. I love to dress cute things inspired in Japanese styles. 

I also love Hello Kitty and other characters from "Sanrio" like My Melody. My melody is my favorite character because is a bunny with a pink hat.

I have a mental illness called borderline, is a very sad thing about me but is something I have to live with, so I just accepted this in my life and I'm trying to live a normally, happy and healthy life.

I have three cats, female cats, they are so funny! one of them is a Calico cat the other is a tortoiseshell cat and the las one a blue cat. 

My calico cat name is Cuchufli, tortoiseshell cat name is Cutufa and my blue cat name is Cosima. Cosima name is from "Orphan Black" my favorite show. 

Thats all about me, I wish y'all a very good day. Goodbye! 

This is a pic of me. 


1 comentario:

Change to my study program

Change to my study program.   A change that I would do to my study program, is the old mentality of teaching art. Because I feel like some t...